If you want to impress your friends or family with a different pasta they will love this recipe. Mushrooms and cauliflower make a wonderful combination that together with garlic and sweet corn give a nice round flavor to this dish. Buon Appetito!!
STEP BY STEP
- Cook the pasta and set aside with some olive oil
- In a pan add the parsley and garlic / saute / 5 min
- Add the mushrooms / saute / 5 min
- Add the cauliflower rice / salt & pepper / cook 5 min.
- Add the half & half / reduce for 5 min
- Add the sweet corn / mix / cook 5 min
- Add parmesan and olive oil / mix
- Serve Hot / Buon Apetitto!!
- Bowtie Pasta or Short Pasta / 1 lbs (dry pasta)
- Garlic / 3 tbsp
- Parsley / 4 tbsp
- Mushrooms / 2 cups
- Cauliflower rice / 4 cups
- Half & Half Cream / 2 cups
- Sweet corn / 1 cup
- Olive oil / 3 tbsp
- Parmesan cheese / 1/2cup